Got a burning question? See if we’ve answered it below, otherwise feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get straight back to you.
- Age Limit
You must be 18+ years or older. Our venues may ask for ID so make sure you bring some, preferably a driver’s license.
- Maximum group size
We can take up to 10 guests in our BBT vehicles
- What should I wear
Wear closed toe shoes as we will be visiting working breweries which may have that as a requirement. Other than that, wear what you’re comfortable in.
- Pick up/Drop off point
Forester’s Hall, easily accessed by the number 86 tram.
- Length of tour
Check out each tour description, but our tours range from around 4 – 7 hours
- Can I purchase beer on the tour?
Absolutely! While you will receive plenty of delicious beer on the tour, BBT have crafted great deals exclusively for our guests to purchase bottled beer to take away.
- Corporate groups?
Sure! Give us a call and we’ll work something out that suits you best.
- What if I have to cancel my booking?
We will be very sad that we don’t get to see you, but if you give us more than 7 days notice, we’ll refund your money, minus a 20% processing fee.
- What is the minimum number of people for a tour to go ahead?
We really need at least 5 on a tour for it to work so we do reserve the right to cancel a tour if we don’t reach that number.
- What happens if BBT cancels the tour?
Our bottom lip will quiver and we will shed a tear, then get to work doing one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or tour (depending on availability)
- refund your payment
- Can I buy gift vouchers?
Wow you must be an awesome gift giver! I’d like you as a friend! Sorry, I digress. We have two sorts of gift voucher available:
- You can either buy a gift voucher for a particular tour if you have one in mind or buy a gift voucher for a particular value (e.g. $165).
- We’ll send you an email with the gift voucher code which you can then pass on to the lucky person.
- You can purchase and redeem gift vouchers online through our booking system.
- The gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- What if I get drunk?
Chances are you’ll just slur your words slightly, dance better and find the opposite sex much easier to approach!
- However (now for the serious part), Ben’s Brew Tours do reserve the right to ask you to stop drinking (trust us, we’re looking out for you). We will also take any action we deem reasonable, including removing you from the tour (and no refund, boo hoo), to ensure the tour remains safe and enjoyable for all guests.
- Each venue does have the right under the Responsible Service of Alcohol laws, to stop serving you. You may also be asked to leave the venue.
- Please remember, it’s all about drinking better beer with even better people!
- Do I need a reservation?
Yes. All bookings must be made through our website unless by prior arrangement.
- How to make a reservation
Find the tour you want then follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts.
- What payment methods are offered?
You can pay online using Paypal, MasterCard or VISA.
- Dietary requirements
No problem. Let us know what they are when you book so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Are children allowed?
Sorry this tour is really only suitable for adults, besides, babies are so unruly when drunk!
- Can you drink on the bus?
Nope. By law there can be no drinking on the bus. You really won’t need to anyway. Trust me, there is going to be plenty of beer at each venue. You’ll also get a few bottles to take home as a gift and can purchase more for take home as well!